Please Send us an Email!
Or use the contact form below!
Hear what other’s have to say about Six to Midnight:
- “We had Six to Midnight at our wedding reception on September 1st, and over a month later we are still getting tons of compliments about how great the band was! They exceeded our expectations! They did a great job of interacting with the crowd and playing a variety of songs to please all generations! The dance floor was full all night! We could not have picked a better band for our wedding night!” Elliot & Emily, Wedding Reception 2018
- “We had Six to Midnight play at our wedding, and we could not have been happier! It was a blast! People are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding 3 months later, and Six to Midnight definitely gets the bulk of the credit! Thanks Guys!” Andrew, Wedding Reception 2018
- “It was amazing! They did awesome and everyone loved them!!!” Amanda, Wedding Reception 2016
- “They were awesome, we’ll definitely have them back!” Debbie, Barefoot Bar, Parks Marina, The Gardens 2016
- “Six to Midnight performed for us at our wedding. From the very beginning they were very easy to work with; well organized, prompt to communicate, they really personalized the dance to our musical taste, and not to mention they sounded amazing! They even took suggestions for the music that was played in between sets. We would highly recommend them for any event or if you’re looking for something fun to do on the weekend!” Laura, Wedding Recption 2016
- “The band was great!! We had a very successful event. We want to use them next year!” Jeff, West Concorde Survival Days 2015
- “Loved the band. Was pleasantly surprised at how awesome these young men can play those songs. Very refreshing and one of the best bands I have hired.” Jeff, West Side Bar 2015
- “What a great band. These guys really know how to play and keep the crowd going. People loved them, and I can not wait to have them back!” Dean, Smitty’s Bar & Grill 2015
- “I am the producer of an event in Glen Flora, Wisconsin that has just finished it’s 8th year. I invited Six to Midnight to perform because I knew they would close the show and keep everyone there late and they did just that. I would recommend this rock variety band to anyone with a festival or club who wants a totally professional group that is clean, powerful,and knows how to read any crowd. That being said, I have worked with hundreds of bands over the years and Six to Midnight is a pure pleasure in all ways: professional, tight, clean, and exciting. I will have them on all my other events if I can get them!” Wayne, Northwoods Rock Rally 2014
- “Six to Midnight rocked! My wife and I have seen them a few times and I ended up booking them for a surprise birthday party and it was fantastic. They’re very accommodating to special requests and easy to work with. My father in-law had booked another cover band for another surprise birthday prior to this event and he swore by his band. They were good, but not Six to Midnight good. After he saw Six to Midnight he said he would book them over the previous band he had used several times.” Ryan, Private Event 2014
- “They were fun and engaged the crowd, we had many good compliments on them, everything I’ve heard since they played has been positive. We want to bring them back!” Tate, Zorbaz Detroit Lakes 2014
- “Six to Midnight is a truly professional group. You can tell they really put in the time to perfect their songs. Before they were even finished with their show, I had people in the crowd coming up and asking if we would bring them back next year. Needless to say, they have an open invitation to return!!” Alan, Northland Mardi Gras
- “They were awesome! We had really good feedback from the crowd, the weather could have been better but overall they were a success!” Dan, Hugo Good Neighbor Days 2014
- “They were fantastic. It was so much fun coming to work yesterday to hear all the buzz about how good the band at the party was! Thank you, Gregg for helping me make the decision. He was very helpful! Thank you again!!” Theresa, Private Event 2014
- “They are an excellent band, lots of energy and the music is right on! The lead singer is a great singer, he can sing anything! They really got the crowd going!!!” Scott, St. Boni Summerfest 2013
- “The band did a great job, despite bad weather. I would recommend them!” Alona Nowak, Willie Walleye Days 2013
- “Six to Midnight put on a fantastic show last Saturday. I want to use them over the winter as well as next summer again!!” Scott, Zorbaz on Green Lake 2013
- “They were great! We had a ton of fun, this was our second year having them and WILL be bringing them back next year!!” Kristie, Williepalooza
To contact Six to Midnight directly, please use the form below.